Shareit is the best sharing app for android which helps you to share the files between android phones. It’s one of the best app to share the files at very high speed. You can even send the images, videos, movies and many more documents with Shareit app. Actually it stands at no 1 to share the files between android phones. Here you just need to turn on your wifi in order to share the files through this app.
This app shares the files in few minutes it can be any large size. Apart from that there are lots of features offered by this app but it was quick introduction about the app. Then here we have the main features of Shareit app.
Features of Shareit App
There are lots of apps have been developed to share the files between two android phones but this stands as one of the best app to share the files between android phones. Now here we share the features of this app that you need to check on.
- This app helps you to share the files about 2MB speed.
- There is no need to pay a single penny to use this app in your device.
- It’s completely small in size hence it requires low space in your android device.
- There is no need of any internet connection to use this app.
That was the quick introduction and features list of this app. Now you are here on the main part of the guide here you will get the instruction to download and install the app in your Android device. Even you will get the links to download the Apk files too. You just need to download the Apk file because of you are not able to install app through Google Play Store. Here we share the both guides to download and install Shareit app in your Android device. You can get the guide to install the app through Google Play Store and even you will get the guide to install the app by downloading the Apk file.
- Now here we go through the Google Play Store then open that app through Google Play Store.
- Then type the Shareit in the search bar and hit on that search icon.
- Now you will get the results then tap on install button which you can see on Shareit app. Now you need to accept the agreement by Google which you will get installing every app in your Android device.
- Now downloading process will automatically starts and right after that you will get installation process will also completes.
- Then use the Shareit app.
- Just go through the link and tap on download to download Shareit Apk
- Then Go to your Android Settings then check out Security Settings and tap on it to open. Now find the Unknown Option and make the box to yes.
- Now tap on that apk file to install it in your Android device.
- Now continue the installation and wait for few seconds to complete the installation.
- Now open and use it in your device.